Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Saige GOTY 2013 Review

Hey guys! I'm going to give you a review of AG's new GOTY, Saige Copeland.
Saige is a very pretty doll, with long wavy auburn hair, turquoise eyes, and freckles.
Her look is similar to AG's GOTY 2007 Nicki Flemimg and retired historical Felicity Merriman 
Now, let's get down to the review.
 Hair- Her hair comes in a lovely rope braid done by AG when you take it out, it's nice and wavy. It's easy to manage if you take care of it right. Just brush it slowly with the AG brush and it will stay good. If you just leave it and never brush it, like every AG doll, the hair will become knotty and poofy.
Her hair is a beautiful auburn color, and it matches her freckles. 
Face- Her face mold is the Classic Face mold. She has freckles that match her hair color and gorgeous turquoise eyes. I think she's one of AG's prettiest dolls.
Then again, AG always has pretty dolls :)
Meet Outfit- Saige comes in a semi-stretchy dark blue dress with a pretty stitched multi-colored belt. She has light brown boots with straps, a blue necklace with "gold" circle pendant, earrings and a ring (ring shown above). The outfit is very cute, but the ring doesn't stay on well for me. The outfit does fine without it, though. 
Overall- Overall, I would give Saige a very good review She is a gorgeous doll, and she is also very photogenic :) I definitely recommend to get her, before she retires at the end of the year. 

Well, that brings this review to a close. I hope you enjoyed this post! I will be posting some pictures I took of Saige myself later on

(Photo credit: American Girl Wikia)



                                       Thanks for reading :)

                                


No comments:

Post a Comment