Wednesday, July 24, 2013

McKenna GOTY 2012 Review

Hey guys! I'm doing another review today! It's of the previous GOTY, McKenna Brooks. 
Okay, let's get started!
Hair- McKenna's hair is a light caramel color. It comes in a small purple elastic tie that is styled into a high pulled ponytail on the top of her head. In my opinion, It's very easy to manage and to do hairstyles on. I think because it's straight. The straighter the hair, the easier to manage. Like I said before, It's one of the easiest doll hairs to style. I was having trouble doing the infamous French braid. I kept trying it on various dolls, such as Saige and on my MyAG #13. When I tried it on McKenna, it turned out very well. It's also easy to do a Fishtail braid on.
Face- McKenna has the Josefina face mold. She has light blue eyes and the feathered eyebrow style. She's a very pretty doll. But, like I always say, AG always makes pretty dolls :)
Outfit- McKenna comes in a teal and gray dress that has flutter sleeves. She has teal leggings with a purple ribbon on the side to match her dress, and show her love for gymnastics. Her shoes are purple slip-on's with teal criss-crossing straps. Its a very cute outfit and I like it because it shows her love for gymnastics.
Overall- Overall, I would give McKenna a great review. Her hair is very easy to manage, her outfit is adorable. and so far I've had no complaints with her.

That brings this review to a close! Thank you for reading and be sure to check out my Instagram 15broadwaydollies!



                                  
(Photo credit to American Girl Wikia)



                                Thanks for Reading! :)

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment